Thursday, March 25, 2010

My dad is pimping me out! My mom thinks I'm gay!

I got a call from my Dad the other day, which is pretty unusual, because he normally just talks to me through my Mom when I call her. I realized when he called it was because it was my birthday, so it made more sense to me. However, the ensuing conversation has left me disturbed to say the least.

The conversation started with a "happy birthday!" and then some idle chit chat about stocks and the fam, which was all pretty standard. Then my Dad says "I showed your picture to some guys and they really want to meet you!! I'm not sure if they are your type though. What is your type?" Um, why is my Dad showing my picture to random men? For one, I don't need my Dad's assistance in finding a man. For two, these are random people he has encountered on his delivery route (post retirement busy work). For three, what picture does he possibly have of me?!

I immediately ask my Dad "why are you showing some picture of me to random men and since when do you care what my type is?" He said "well you never know when you might come home again or when one of these guys will end up in San Diego, I could be talking to your future husband." WHAT?! Is it because I'm 33 now? Are they desperate to marry me off?? This is the same Dad that once said "my little girl is never getting married, no one is going to be good enough!" Now he is just pimping me out to any passerby on the street?

I inquired further to understand exactly what he was showing these guys, because he exclaimed multiple times that they were going nuts over my photo and wanted to meet me. When I asked him what photo he was showing to them he just said "the one your Mom sent to me from her phone." I had no idea what picture my Mom could have possibly had of me on her phone. My Mom only learned how to even take a picture with her phone not that long ago.

I asked my Dad to stop with the pimping and then that evening I called my Mom, assuming she would be appalled at my Dad's actions. I told her what he was doing and asked her what picture she had sent to him on his phone. She then tells me "the one you texted to me the other day." Wait, what did I text to her?? It suddenly dawned on me what photo she was talking about. This is where it gets really good. See, when I go clothes shopping, I don't always trust my own opinion, so I'll take a picture of me in an outfit and send it to a friend, my sister, and sometimes my Mom. Yes, you see where this is going. So, the other day when I was trying on these jean shorts, I took such a photo and sent it to my Mom. The photo was not intended for mass distribution. I wasn't trying to look all cute or anything, I just wanted her opinion of the shorts (which mind you revealed much of my legs!). She thought the photo was "sexy" and ENCOURAGED my Dad to show it to any single men "suitable" for me. What is wrong with my parents?! It's not like I live with them and they are trying to get me out of the house, so why are they trying to set me up with men that live 1100 miles away?! What did I ever do to them? Why are they pimping me out with my dressing room pic??

In my conversation with my Mom she professes that I will never meet a straight man because I only surround myself...wait for it...these are her words "with those cute little gay boys." She asked me how I expected to meet anyone straight if the only people I surrounded myself with were gay. Then she gives me the speech "if you are gay, it's ok, we'll still love you. Are you?" Why is it that I have to be gay simply because I'm 33 and single? Good grief!

When I told her I was going to Disneyland and who I was going with, she said "but you won't meet anyone there if you are only with your gay friends, how will anyone know you are available?" Is she for real? She wanted me to go to Disneyland and find my future husband, while wearing a sandwich board that says "I'm single and I'm straight!"...please Mom!

This is an all time new low for me. My parents are so desperate for me to meet someone they are now working together to pimp me out. How much more humiliating can it get?! Please Mom and Dad....stop the madness!

Random Acts of Debbie asks that you take a moment and comment, good or bad, I welcome it all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your mom is right, you won'y me a guy if your hanging around with gays!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is right. You are aging out quickly. Stop being a fag hag! You hang around with them because you are chubby and no bye could really ever want you for your looks.

Anonymous said...

My stepfather caught me dressed in my mother's clothes, high heels and makeup and he brought several adult men to show me what happens to ladies that dress like I was dressed tied up and the men were allowed to do anything they wanted to do with me dressed like a fucking prostitute after being raped in front of stepfather they took me to the strip club where mom works (she was out of town) he told everyone that I was his substitute wife and sold me for taking loads in my mouth, ass while several men lined up to ride me tied up and sold to men who like to humiliate and rape boys dressed as street walking sluts in front of men they told me that I was just a hole that deserved to get prostitutes with my mother, it wasn't fun submitting to penises he made lots of money and when mom got home she thought it was funny that he was using me as a fucktoy. It took some of the heat off of her as I serviced more and more men dressed as his slutty submissive daughter
I.like going to get used for taking care of the adult men everybody in the neighborhood knows what a fucking whore I am being constantly being used for a sex doll wearing mouth ring and leg spreader I've learned that I like them to have their way with me